1. Identity and contact details of the Responsible
Users are informed that the person responsible for the processing of their personal data information is JLION CLOTHING S.L., a Spanish company with a tax ID number, CIF B-87090874, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 32663, section 8, sheet M-587967, entry 1, with registered office at Plaza de Manuel Becerra 15, 28028, Madrid, Spain.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For what purpose will JIMMY LION process Users’ personal data and what is the Legitimation of the treatment?
The personal data collected through the Website will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage the purchase of products and to offer a correct provision of the service in terms of the products purchased, the legitimizing basis of which is the contractual relationship between the parties.
- To manage the User’s registration, the legitimizing basis being the relationship contract between the parties.
- To respond to the queries received, the legitimizing basis being the relationship pre-contractual and contractual between the parties.
- To conduct statistical studies in order to improve services and products offered, the legitimizing basis being the legitimate interest of JIMMY LION in analyzing the quality of the services provided.
- To keep the User informed of news, products and services related to JIMMY LION, the legitimizing basis being the consent of the User.
- To send personalized communications to the User, the legitimizing basis being the Users’ consent.
3. For how long will JIMMY LION process the personal data of its Users?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, JIMMY LION will process the personal data information of its Users until such time as they become unnecessary for the purpose for which they are being processed or until the User requests their withdrawal, opposes or revokes their consent (if the User’s consent is required for the purpose). Once said period has expired, JIMMY LION will keep the data of the Users duly blocked during the terms of conservation that are applicable to debug and or purify the possible legal responsibilities associated with the treatments carried out. Blocking data implies that JIMMY LION may only process it for the purpose of meeting any kind of responsibilities that may arise from the carried out treatments. Personal data will be deleted when the indicated deadlines have passed.
4. Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the Users will not be transferred to other people or companies to be used for their own purposes. In any case, JIMMY LION will disclose to the competent public authorities the data of the Users and any other information that is in its possession or is accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the legal provisions and regulations applicable to the case.
5. International transfers of personal data
For the management of the indicated purposes, we may have some service providers acting on our behalf who access Users’ personal data (for example, e-commerce platform and marketing) from third countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the USA. In these cases, JIMMY LION will adopt the necessary measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection for personal data. In particular, JIMMY LION will transfer the personal data of the Users:
- To established third parties in countries located outside the EEA that the European Commission recognizes as safe and has communicated so via an adequacy decision. o
- To established third parties in countries located outside the EEA about which the European Commission has not yet made an adequacy decision, but do have prior subscription with said third parties of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Users can request more information about the types of mechanisms used by JIMMY LION via the following email address: email@example.com.
6. Users’ rights
Users can exercise the rights indicated below before JIMMY LION. To do this, simply send a letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application does not meet the necessary requirements, JIMMY LION may request its correction. Likewise, if there are doubts about your identity, JIMMY LION may request additional information to prove said identity.
The rights that you have in terms of data protection are the following:
|Law||What is it?|
|Right of access||Consult what personal data JIMMY LION processes.|
|Right to rectification||Modify the personal data processed by JIMMY LION when they are inaccurate.|
|Right to object||Request that JIMMY LION not process the User's personal data for some specific purposes.|
|Right to erasure||Request that JIMMY LION delete the User's personal data.|
|Right to restrict processing||Request that JIMMY LION limit the processing of Users’ personal data.|
|Right to data portability||Request that JIMMY LION deliver all your User information to you in a computerized format.|
Finally, if you consider that your request has not been dealt with correctly, you can file a claim against JIMMY LION before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
Last update: [May 2023]